Adoption and Special Guardianship Private and Public Children Divorce, Civil Partnerships and Matrimonial Finance Wardship / Inherent Jurisdiction Medical Treatment: Children, Court of Protection matters
Alison is a dedicated family advocate whose practice encompasses all aspects of family law. Her easy approach, robust advocacy and user friendly demeanour make her a popular choice with solicitors.
Alison regularly represents parents and guardians in public law proceedings across all tiers of Court. Such cases involve non accidental injury including 'baby shaking' cases, fabricated / induced illness, sexual and physical abuse as well as neglect cases. In private law cases, Alison represents parents in relation to residence applications, including shared residence, contact and specific issue.
Within the breakdown of marriage, Alison represents husbands and wives in ancillary relief cases, including “big money” cases and financial provision for children. Alison also sits as a Recorder.
MembershipsFamily Law Bar Association
- LA v SB, AB & MB  EWCA Civ 1744 Judgments (15/07/2010)
- Local Authority initially sought an order that a 6 year old suffering from a rare disease could undergo recommended surgery but subsequently decided it wanted further consultation with the parents. Sir Nicholas Wall P. held there was no continuing role for the court and made consequential orders.
- Re X (Emergency Protection Orders)  EWHC 510 (Fam) Judgments (27/03/2006)
- Hearing where local authority was seeking a care order for X, who had been in foster care since an EPO was granted.
- Re L (No 2) (A Romanian Child: fact finding and welfare)  EWHC 3191 (Fam)
Privacy NoticeDownload Alison's Privacy Notice.