Advice and drafting
Henry undertakes a broad range of civil law advice, drafting and dispute resolution work. He has a developing interest in the philosophy, politics, law and regulation of Bitcoin, blockchain technology, baseline protocol, DeFi, the OpenLaw protocol and the distributed ledger technology industry generally.
Henry was a founder member of Staple Inn Chambers. Now in sole practice, he retains a connection with Staple Inn Chambers as a door tenant and remains Chambers’ Information Technology Officer. He accepts payment for his services in Bitcoin and Ether, in addition to Sterling.
- Kingsley I.T. Consulting Ltd v McIntosh & Ors  All ER (D) 237 (ChD) ;  BCC 875 (HC)
- McLaren v B Elliot Group Ltd  All ER (D) 54
- George Jones v LB Tower Hamlets  RPC 23 (QBD)
- Bridget Rayfield v Anthony Wood (t / a Zealand Properties)  EWCA Civ 994 (CA)
- R v L B Southwark, ex p Cordwell (1993) 26 HLR 107; affirmed on appeal (1995) 27 HLR 594 (CA)
InterestsMeditation, naturopathy, ancient architecture, astronomy, music.
Henry supports the Courage Foundation's Julian Assange extradition defence fund
Privacy NoticeDownload Henry’s Privacy Notice.
BA (Hons) Law