Advice and drafting
Henry undertakes a broad range of civil law advice, drafting and dispute resolution work. He has a developing interest in the philosophy, politics, law and regulation of Bitcoin, blockchain technology, baseline protocol, DeFi, the OpenLaw protocol and the distributed ledger technology industry generally.
Henry was a founder member of Staple Inn Chambers. Now in sole practice, he retains a connection with Staple Inn Chambers as a door tenant and remains Chambers’ Information Technology Officer. He accepts payment for his services in Bitcoin and Ether, in addition to Sterling.
- Kingsley I.T. Consulting Ltd v McIntosh & Ors  All ER (D) 237 (ChD) ;  BCC 875 (HC)
- McLaren v B Elliot Group Ltd  All ER (D) 54
- George Jones v LB Tower Hamlets  RPC 23 (QBD)
- Bridget Rayfield v Anthony Wood (t / a Zealand Properties)  EWCA Civ 994 (CA)
- R v L B Southwark, ex p Cordwell (1993) 26 HLR 107; affirmed on appeal (1995) 27 HLR 594 (CA)
Other InterestsMeditation, naturopathy, ancient architecture, astronomy, music.
Henry is a Director of Symbiosia Community Interest Company, which is promoting and developing an innovative, carbon-neutral model for commercially-sustained, affordable nursing care facilities.
Henry supports the Courage Foundation's Julian Assange extradition defence fund
Privacy NoticeDownload Henry’s Privacy Notice.
BA (Hons) Law