Contract Tort Commercial and Residential Property Party Wall disputes Insolvency Immigration Commercial Law Company Law Family Law injunctions
Henry undertakes a broad range of civil law work, predominantly advice, drafting and dispute resolution. Apart from the courts, he regularly appears before the Immigration Tribunal. Henry has been a pupil supervisor since 1995. Henry is a founder member of Staple Inn Chambers. At various times, he has been Chambers’ Treasurer and Information Technology Officer. He accepts payment for his services in Bitcoin and Ether, in addition to Sterling.
- Kingsley I.T. Consulting Ltd v McIntosh & Ors  All ER (D) 237 (ChD);  BCC 875 (HC)
- McLaren v B Elliot Group Ltd  All ER (D) 54
- George Jones v LB Tower Hamlets  RPC 23 (QBD)
- Bridget Rayfield v Anthony Wood (t/a Zealand Properties)  EWCA Civ 994 (CA)
- R v L B Southwark, ex p Cordwell (1993) 26 HLR 107; affirmed on appeal (1995) 27 HLR 594 (CA)
Privacy NoticeDownload Henry’s Privacy Notice.
Education & Awards: