Tania has a well established criminal defence practice, with an emphasis on sexual and violent offences, increasingly as a leader and also as a junior (alone or led). In addition, she has many years of experience in large, complex fraud cases and has successfully defended a large number of confiscation matters. She is valued by solicitors for her client care and hands on approach to cases and is highly regarded for her sensitive approach to cases involving vulnerable defendants. She has appeared at appellate level in a wide range of cases both in relation to conviction and sentence. Tania accepts instructions directly from members of the public (Public Access) in all non-legally aided work.
MembershipsCriminal Bar Association, South Eastern Circuit
- R v FK and Ors (2014):Defendant charged with a large scale conspiracy to defraud the LB of Southwark (Woolwich CC).
- R v KC (2014): Involving allegations of rape against a 16 year old girl known to the family of the defendnat (Harrow CC).
- R v GP (2014): involving allegations of rape against a 9 year old girl (Wood Green CC).
- R v NP (2014): involving numerous allegations of rape against a partner (Snaresbrook CC).
- R v DP (2013): a case involving 37 separate complainants of sexual abuse (Southwark CC).
- R v Dylan Addo and Ors: conspiracy to supply firearms and ammunition with intent to endanger life.
- R v AM: conspiracy to import counterfeit cigarettes on a very large scale.
- R v NM: people trafficking.
- R v Auguste: allwoing premises to be used for the purposes of smoking cannabis.
- R v Raffique: dangerous dogs.
InterestsTania is a self-confessed 'foodie' and loves to bake in her spare time.
Privacy NoticeDownload Tania's Privacy Notice.
Education & Awards:
LLB (Hons) LLM International & Commercial Law