Staple Inn Chambers has a team of specialist barristers whose areas of expertise and cases extend from the Magistrates’ Court, County Court and Leasehold Valuation Tribunal through to the High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court. Members of the team include a Deputy District Judge and qualified mediators.
Core Areas of Practice:
- Party walls – appeals against awards, recovery proceedings in magistrates’ courts, acting as third surveyor
- Boundary disputes
- Easements including rights of light, rights of access and rights of way
- Landlord & Tenant (residential and commercial)
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Restrictive covenants
- Co-ownership and trusts of land
- Construction/building disputes
- Injunctions and other equitable remedies
- Property related professional negligence
- Judicial review
The team’s practitioners are highly regarded in their respective areas of expertise and count among their clients well-known solicitors, property professionals, commercial and private clients.
Additionally, the Staple Inn Property Team work in partnership with The Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors. Click here for more information